new hairstyle

Friday, February 01, 2013

had my hair curled once again after so many years...

been leaving my hair long for about three years...
and refused to cut it..not even a slight trim on it...
because i love my hair a lot...
started to keep my hair ever since baby said he prefers long straight hair...
keep and keep and keep to an extend that it reaches my butt's line...
but still not having the intention to cut it even baby asked to...
because i do not have any problem on split-end or any frizziness...
*just a little bit dry after prolonged drying under hair dryer* 
i have been pampering my hair with Johnson baby oil...
and my hair is still very soft and straight...

but after years with the same hairstyle...
i think it is time to give myself a change...
had two temporary hairdos last year for wedding dinner and prom night...
i gave my hair a big curl on both hairdos...
and i like it a lot...
and since then i started to have this intention to change my hairstyle...
but still hoping to maintain the hair length i have...

so i went to my saloon this afternoon to finally do something to my hair...
my hair stylist insisted that i should still need to cut a little bit shorter...
because my hair is just so so long...
and she promised to keep my hair as long as possible...
*she was trying to trim away my dried ends*
i also requested my curl to be a little more curly...
because i was afraid that too big and loose curl will not last long...
so she came out with 'Small S' curl for me...
and i even coloured my hair because i feel bored with my hair colour...
*last minute decision to colour..luckily still have enough money to pay*

so here is the new me from straight hair to curly hair..:)

i got a shocked at first when my hair was still very wet...
because it looked freaking curly that i thought i will regret..:o
but after drying and styling...
it turned out pretty nice which i am very satisfied with..:)
i never know that i could accept such curl-ish hair...
but now i can say i am happy with my hairstyle and my hair colour...

i hope baby will like my hair too..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received