the 2013 Year of Snake in Benta

Monday, February 18, 2013

 the last post about my CNY week...
not going to be lengthy here...
because not much photo were taken on the fifth day onwards...

baby came all the way to KL...
just to fetch me back to his hometown...

there was this scary thing happened that morning...
i could not help it because it is obviously baby's fault for doing it without discussing with me...
baby changed his hair colour to a very not-acceptable colour...
baby told me it was not that light at first...
but after several days of washing the colour faded...
and it turns out very bluish-blonde...
which i do not like it at all...
the colour make me feel like he looked like a bad guy to me...
i was so worried how my family will think of him with his appearance like that...
he got scolded from me at AhYi's house before heading up to PoPo's house...
scoldings could not help in anything...
all i could do was to accept the fact that baby has to go up and meet my parents...
with his Final Fantasy hair colour..-_-
*this is also the reason why we got no picture at all*

baby brought me back to his house first...
to take some wines and fish back...
then off we headed to The Curve for lunch...
and we had Sakae Sushi...

it was the second time baby bring me back to his hometown...
nothing special happened...
i spent about four days at baby's hometown...
meeting his families and friends...
where everyone was asking when are we getting married...
*superb awkward especially those uncles and aunties*
followed baby everywhere to do his stuffs...
helped out his mummy in the shop...
and so much money goes on gambling..-_-

dyed baby's hair to a darker colour because i cannot bare with his hair colour...
dark purple...

baby and me took the bus back KL on the Sunday morning...
and baby sent me back to PoPo's house...
 then baby took the cab back to Damansara...
and i followed gor back Kuantan...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received