Tuesday

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

had this feeling of buying stuffs when i woke up this afternoon...
because i was supposed to fetch bro back from school at 2.30pm...
but i was wide awake around 1.00pm..-_-
and i could not get back to sleep...
so i jumped out of my bed and happily get myself washed up and dressed up...
hoping that i will be able to go get the stuffs i want before 2.30pm...
and when i was about to go out...
mummy called saying that she will fetch bro instead..-_-
*okie fine*
still i headed out after that because i have my to-do-list already...

so the first thing i did was to go pump money of course..><
then i headed over to ECM to see if i can get my skirt there...
managed to find it but i ended up buying two from Dees...
and randomly went over to Watsons to buy anything that i feel like to...
*see simply-spend-money-people*
and i got myself a Johnson's moisturizer..
Playboy spray which i wanted to have one very long ago...
and wet tissues...
*all of the above items are essential of daily use..yea right*
and last stop was back to my saloon to get the curl refiner for my hair...
which cost me almost RM60 there..-_-

had my first attempt in baking conrflakes cookies this evening...
*no reference to any cook book or internet recipe*
clever me to just simply give it a try...
it was okie at first before these cookies enter the oven...
i divided them into three plates so that they fit into the oven...
the first batch was a real failure because it turned out very dark in colour and too crunchy...
the second batch was pretty okie but i still feel they are a little bit dark...
*lighter than the first one of course*
then when it comes to the third one i lowered the heat to 110 degree celcius and baked for only 5 minutes...
and it turned out okie...
but still i was not satisfied...
because i guess my cornflakes were too little and my syrup are too much...
so when i brought them to bake...
the syrup tend to accumulate in the cookie cups...
which made the appearance a little not so nice...
so i put this first attempt into the failed category..:(

shall give myself a second attempt this weekend....

loving my hair and hair colour more and more...
though styling my hair is a big thing for me now...
well still not good in blowing and styling my new hairstyle...
i guess i just need some time to practice..:p

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received