McDonaldLand x HelloKitty Collectible

Monday, May 20, 2013

i am not a super big fan of Hello Kitty...
but the McDonalds x Hello Kitty Collectible melt my heart!!!
i wanted to have them all so much...
 the moment i knew it will be released soon...
they comes in a very very cute size...
not too big and not too small...
and i love them so so much...
because they are Hello Kitty in McDonalds characters...
cute right..:p

the first one came on the last week of April...
many friends of mine owned one earlier than me...
and spamming my Instagram like nobody business...
made me damn envy...
because i was not able to get one until weekend...
because the first doll was my McDonalds favourite character..-_-
asked mummy to help me buy McDonalds breakfast on Sunday...
and there i have it...
my Hamburglar..
so adorable in prison attire...

the second collection was released on the coming week...
this time i bought it from KL Mid Valley...
when i was having my first interview at Data Collection System (M) Sdn Bhd...
Grimace..
Kitty looks so cute wearing the purple hoodie..:)

Christelle helped me buy the third Hello Kitty on the third week...
she was in Kuantan that time for Spanish Day preparation...
 while i was busying with my FYP in campus...
and because of this...
we both had McDonalds for dinner that night...
pink Birdie..

 bought the last one two days ago...
on the day Christelle tagged along back home with me...
i thought i will never going to get this one...
because i was one week late from buying it...
luckily still in stock..:)
Ronald McDonald..

because of my dying spirit to want to have all of them...
i had McDonalds once a week for the one whole month..:o
it was indeed very very unhealthy and FATTENING!!!
swear to keep myself away from fast food for one month...
but i am happy that i managed to bring home all these cute kitties...
love love love!!!

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received