Undergraduate Project II Presentation

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

28 May 2013

specially dig out some time to write on this post...

today marks the day of completion of my Undergraduate Project after suffering for one year...
had 3 credit hours on Undergraduate Project I last semester...
where i find that the progress of developing the proposal and dummy interfaces...
was way much easier to do compared to...
the 6 credit hours of Undergraduate Project II i take up this semester...

i was able to pass with 4.00 last semester but when it comes to this semester...
things get so much harder...
because it is all about digging out codes and start developing your system out...
and at the same time amending and adding of documents into the report...
i can say that it is definitely a not-at-all-easy-to-go-through phase for everyone...
especially for people like me..><
because of my hatred towards programming...

the month of May has been the toughest month for this semester...
besides rushing on FYP...
there were also so much tests, quizzes, last minute assignments and projects from other subjects as well...
so much of the tedious procedures to follow up almost everyday just for FYP...
meeting supervisor so often that i got so stress up the nights before the meeting days...
tons of changes need to be done on the report...
loads of submissions of documents to the faculties...
 like executive summary, supervisor consensuses, posters..-_-
*what did i missed*
so few nights back i was staying up till very late...
*or should i say morning*
because i sleep at around 6am..-_-
was trying hard to complete everything that was asked by my supervisor...
because i know 6 credits are very very heavy...
if anything bad happens on your presentation it might pull your CGPA 6 feet under..><

and today i push myself to an extent that i did not sleep at all the whole night...
worked till the very last minute before the presentation starts...
made myself to the Astaka at around 10.45am to prepare my booth for presentation...
i was so so tired that i can fall asleep anytime even when i was walking...
then my heels made a fool out of me..-_-
the heels came off!!!
was dragging my feet like an OKU...
*wtf*
i know i will be so so late if i continue to drag with that speed...
so i came to a walkway where there was nobody there...
i took off my shoes and ran as fast as i could back to my room...
 to change into another pair of flats...
see when i try to look nice on my final presentation this is what i get...
dirty feet..sweaty body..tired face..messy hair..-_-
*what a memory!!*

presentation started at 11.30am...
and i presented twice because both my evaluators came at the different time...
i think i did badly on my first presentation...
because i forget to fix one of the error in my system...
*because i totally forget bout that error*
 and i accidentally showed it to the evaluator..:(
but i get to know from my coursemates...
that i got good feedbacks from the second evaluator...
so i thank god for that..:)

so here comes the end of my FYP Presentation...
it may not work out well like i expected...
but i am glad that i completed the 6 credits with all my efforts..:)
all i could do now is just to hope and pray that the result does not turn out so bad...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received