after all the hassles

Monday, June 03, 2013

 it was a very last minute decision of baby to come over...
we were under some sort of arguments few weeks ago...
too big gap between us due to this...
i guess baby know he made me so upset for days...
so he decided to come here to give me a cuddle...

baby was supposed to come on the Friday night..
but he was not able to get a bus ticket...
so he bought ticket for the next morning...
and reached here around 2pm...
baby stopped at the bust stand outside my campus...
i came out to fetch him back into my hostel...
and he waited me to pack some of my things back home...
*migrating back home because it is study week already*

all the way back to Kuantan...
had light lunch at Lot66...
then we checked in to Hotel Bumimas at Setali...
*the one near my house already full*
we rested in the hotel until dinner time...
so tired that i fell asleep immediately in his arms...
around 8pm we came out again for dinner...
not very hungry so we went Sheong Hoi Tan for noodles...
and baby brought me to Tutti Frutti for dessert...
first time scooping the most expensive frozen yogurt...
almost RM25..:o
chilled with baby there for the night...

did not go home that night...
stayed overnight with baby at the hotel...
since i have already told mummy that i will only go home every Sunday...
*thought i would use Saturday to finish up my FYP report but did not expect that baby would come*
so i guess i grabbed this chance to spend the night with him...
*so his effort to come all the way here to give me a cuddle do works after all*

then on the next day...
i woke up around 8am to prepare to go home...
just like i usually do every Sunday...
went home and rested and washed up...
and headed out again to baby there...

spent the day together until night time...

on Monday baby and me went for grocery shopping at Giant...
after we had 'min fan gou' for breakfast...
i let baby picked whatever ingredients he wanted to...
and i figured out what to cook from there.><
so after almost two hours in the kitchen...
i managed to cook these...
sweet and sour chicken...
steamed tofu with minced chicken...
and stir fried vegetables...
baby was very satisfied with this time cooking...
because he said the taste for the sweet sour chicken is just nice..:)

baby boarded the 12.30am bus back KL...

was not feeling that happy for the past weeks...
so many things seemed to not side on me all the time...
things happened out of my expectations...
and out of my controls...
i have been crying myself to bed almost every night...
never in my life been into such terrible situation before...

but i am glad that all these have finally come to a halt...
you came back for me...
i just hope all those unhappy things won't happen again...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received