blink blink for my room

Monday, June 17, 2013

i always wanted this little lights in rattan balls...
like it so so much the first time i saw it in Jonker Street...
 but did not buy because it is too bulky to bring back...
and this time i got to ask Christelle to help me buy...
since she has driver to send her back all the way from Malacca...
i bought two packets which cost about RM30 each...
quite long for one packet around 4metres...

i gave it my first try decorating the first packet on my table...
i have so many nice nice stuffs on my table...
mostly given from baby...
i randomly placed the lights around these cute stuffs...
and it turned out pretty nice in the dark...
i like it a lot because the rattans create a star-liked shadows on the walls...
once the lights are switched on..:)

then i tried switching the light up to the wall on my second attempt...
and this time i used two packets...
which is equivalent to almost 8metres long...
managed to stick them high up on one side of my wall...
and it turned out to be like little stars on the sky...
very beautiful in the dark..:)

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received