Completion of FYP Thesis Report

Friday, June 07, 2013

*continuous from previous post*

after i left the lab from the Zend test...
i was not able to decide what to do...
well i have things to do actually...
but everything was not confirmed yet at that time...
i was supposed to collect my thesis from the people...
then wanted to meet my supervisor to submit it as well...

i sent my thesis for printing yesterday...
and i requested the people that i want my thesis to complete in one day...
so that i can collect it the next day...
which means today...
and guess what??
i have to pay extra because i need it expressly..-_-
*but it's okie as long as i can settle my FYP as soon as possible!!*

i kept texting and calling the people when can i collect my thesis...
all he could answered was...
"i'll let you know what time after i call my boy"..-_-
so i went for lunch with Christelle first...
and hoping he will call soon of course...
then i bumped into a friend of mine...
and i got to know from him that the people owns a printing shop here in Gambang...
and he said i can just go collect my thesis from there and pay to the employee...
i immediately text that guy and asked if i can just go to the shop and collect...
and all his ever replied was...
"yea..sure"..-_-
*wth!!! you should have just tell me earlier that i can go collect from your shop then i wouldn't waste my time waiting for you!!!*

once i collected the thesis i headed back to the room with Christelle...
waiting for supervisor's reply...
 so that i can submit my thesis to him for check before sending to the lab...
waited for almost an hour plus...
*almost fall asleep on my bed*
sir finally replied and off to his office to meet him with another friend...
had a short discussion with him...
and my supervisor checked on our thesis for the final time...

picture with supervisor before leaving the office...
*ignore my ugly face and flat hair*

today is the final completion of my thesis...
200 pages thesis...
put so much effort on this report and also the content in the CD(s)...
*that is my system in the cd*
not exactly finally because the report and CD(s) are still with me..><
the lab is closed for today so i am only able to send it to the lab on Monday...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received