study week

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

it is study week already...
which is also the most critical week for me...
besides needing to rush on my revisions for my final exams...
this week is also the final few days for me to finish up my thesis...
because submission date falls on the 10th June...
*which is also the day for me to sit for my first paper*
so basically i have seven days to...
finish my thesis and to study for my coming three papers...
*pretty pack huh*

since baby was around last weekend...
 so there goes my two days spending time with him..:p

and i have been rushing for my thesis since yesterday...
*obviously my priority would be FYP first right*
so many things to amend and add...
i guess i have about more or less three parts of my thesis left incomplete...
which are discussion and conclusion...
testing plan...
and also user manual...
i guess testing plan would be the hardest part to do...
because my supervisor requested a quite a complete test plan from me...
i have peeped through some of the test plans that my coursemates did...
i guess their supervisors are very linear to them...
because they were only asked to do simple test results...
which only covers about three to four pages of their reports...
but as for my supervisor...
the definition of 'quite a complete test plan' means he asked me to include...
unit testing..integration testing..and system testing...
one type of testing itself already consume so much time...
not to say that i have three of them to do..><
currently in the progress of doing unit testing which already takes up about ten pages...
and still counting..:o
*that is the disadvantage when you have a supervisor with so many titles on his name..associate + professor + doctor..-_-*

i just hope i can finish this as soon as possible because printing takes time too..><

after thesis would definitely be BACK TO STUDY!!!..-_-
taking three papers this semester...

Zend PHP Higher Structures - 10th June 2013
Formal Methods - 12th June 2013
and Software Quality Assurance - 20th June 2013

*no idea why the hell i attach this meme here but somehow it suits me also right*
if by thursday i am still struggling for my thesis...
i guess i have to bid farewell to my final already...
but i am glad that i still have time to study for the last paper...
*since i have eight days in between*
my only major problem would be Formal Method i guess...
quite a lot to study and required some practices too...

wish me luck!!!

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received