travel-interview: B2BE & Gloco

Saturday, June 15, 2013

i was in KL for three days two nights to attend two interviews for my internship...
i planned to put these interviews after my finals...
but since i will not be around after that until end of the month...
so i decided not to drag anymore...
went KL the next day after i sat for my second paper on 12th June...

13 June 2013

i travel alone for this time trip...
baby was not very happy at first knowing that i have to go KL all alone...
but i insisted because i know i could handle travelling alone already...
and i do not need him to take all the trouble to bring me to KL like last time...
i assured him that there is nothing to worry about...
because i know where the bus stops...
 and how to take monorail back to popo's house...

14 June 2013

it was the day for me to travel around for interviews...
baby was the driver for the day...
almost late for my first interview because baby could not wake up...
my interview was appointed at 11am...
and baby only reached popo's house to fetch me at 10.30am...
i thought i would be so so late because we have to travel from KL Sentral to Petaling Jaya...
but somehow i managed to be at the office 10 minutes earlier...
though we got lost and needed to call to the office to ask for the exact location...

so my first interview was with B2BE GSS Sdn Bhd...
a software house that create software systems...
that provide management of business to business environment...

i think i kind of screwed up during the interview...
because i accidentally told the interviewers that...
i would prefer job scope with lesser coding burden..><
*no idea why the heck i was being so honest*
and they started to doubt of hiring me already....
because the company is actually looking for a PHP and C++ developer a.k.a programmer..-_-
so i did not put much hope on this interview anymore...

and when i told baby about it...
baby said i have to be less honest somehow..-_-
*well i am not good in interview*

the next interview was with Gloco (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd at 2.30pm...
a software house that produces systems for medical use...

was there 20 minutes early...
they gave me few forms to fill in...
 and when it comes to the last part of the forms...
i was asked to write coding..:o
*fuck!!!*
did not study anything besides the company background...
the instruction did mentioned that i am allowed to explain in ordinary English...
so i did that and went into the meeting room for the interview session...
it went well at first then it turned out so freaking saddening...
because the interviewer started to ask me on the coding part...
and requested me to write some codes out based on the diagram..-_-
*DOOMED DIE*
could not keep my mouth shut just like that...
so i simply answered and explained to her...
quite sure that my explanation was not so logic...
but i could not explain much anymore...

i was hoping to get to work in this company actually...
because besides the salary is very high for interns...
*it stated from RM1000 - RM2000*
the major language used for this software house is VB.net...
and it is very near to baby's place...
 but i guess another bye bye to this interview..:(

spent the day with baby and baby sent me back around 10pm...

15 June 2013

headed back to Kuantan with JieYin...
so coincident that she was in KL for the whole week...
and decided to go back Kuantan on the same day with me...
so we both took the same bus back here together...

i have to specially thanks to this person...
my man of course..
purposely took a day leave just to drive me around...
else i guess i would have to just cancel out these interviews...
because there is no one that could fetch me around to attend interviews...
plus i am not familiar with KL route at all..><

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received