Zend PHP 5.3 Certification Test

Friday, June 07, 2013

was facing a little trouble sitting for this test...
Dr.Eric who is our PHP lecturer and also the one who in charged of our Zend test...
promised us that he will help us to launch this test before the study week arrives...
but because he was not able to set the testing site right...
and was not able to make all the desktops available for the test...
the test was delayed and delayed until now...

three days ago Dr.Eric finally opened the entries for us to register for the exam...
i saw the notification the moment he posted up the announcement...
but i guess other people are more alert than me...
though i was fast but not fast enough i guess...
my name was quite at the bottom of the list...

then the next announcement was this...
since my name was on the 6th onwards...
 so i thought i should have fight for another slot on another day...

then i registered myself on the 18th June...
thought everything was settle after that...
but then sir private messaged me that night...
 asking me why is my name on two different days...
i looked back on the first slot that i registered...
no idea why my name which appeared on the 15th place of the list...
became the FIRST one in the list..-_-
and next to my name was a CONFIRMED status...
so i was asked to stick back to the actual date that i have registered earlier...

went back to uni this morning...
there were six of us sitting for this test...
andy..me..yo..william..micheal..and aini...
andy and yo was the first ones to finish the test...
*like in less than 30 minutes??*

i spent almost one hour plus to complete the test...
but still I FAILED..:(

i was not that upset actually...
the result was just as expected...
because i did not study much the night before...
too little and could hardly remember even that few percent that i studied..-_-
sir said he will consider to allow us to re-take if there are not many failure...
i somehow wish that i could take the test again...
because it is quite a waste to not take the certificate..:(

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received