Zend PHP 5.3 Certification Test Re-Take

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 July 2013

if any of you following my blog frequently...
i am sure that you had came across the almost similar post title like this one...
that was the first time i sat for Zend Test...
and i failed..-_-

so after the rest of the 39 students took up this test...
and all of them passed..:o
Dr.Eric decided to sacrificed another two licenses...
*which costs around RM500 each i guess*
to allow the only two persons who failed to retake the test...
which are me and another guy William...
*damn embarrassing actually*
the test was confirmed to be on the 15th July...
two days after my training...

and because of the training...
i was not able to dig some time out to study for this test...
*i was lazy actually..too tired after one whole day of training..:p*
so i was only in the mood to study on the Sunday night...
and only after i showered at around 11pm..><
and only managed to study until around 2am...

the next day i was in the lab sharp at 10am...
and our test was supposed to start at 10.30am...
but the lab assistant was having difficulties trying to register us to the Zend site...
kept disconnecting...
William and me managed to peep through for the last time...
while waiting for the lab assistant to open the tests for us...
i was a little worried that i will not able to take the test...
because Sir Eric said before it is better to be early than late...
once we are late to go up to Zend site at the appointed time...
the system might forfeit us..:o

10.45am still with the same problem..-_-
and one more lab assistant came in to help out...
i flipped through the papers so many times that i gave up looking at them already...
at last they managed to register my name first...
so i started to do the test first...
followed by William few minutes after that...

i checked my answers over and over again so so many times...
because i was so pressured doing the test..><
*could not imagine myself failing the test again..it would be 100x embarrassing!!*
William told me that he had been studying since the day Dr.Eric told us about the re-test...
i was like WHAT??!!..:o
i only studied for few hours!!!
*what if i am the only one fail again??..it would be 200x embarrassing!!*
flagged out all the unsure answers that i did...
and assuming these answers to be wrong...
so i tried counting how many 'wrong' answers and how many correct ones...
12/70 flagged questions...
*12 incorrect answers won't fail me right*
ended the test and immediately we will know if we pass or fail...
thank god I PASSED!!!..:D
and same to William too...
*congtrats us both!!*

my test slip...
waiting for my original certificate to reach to me all the way from California..:)
*my third certified certification*

went and had lunch with Christelle like we usually do...
this time was the last time eating with her...
the last time seeing her...
*so many more last time with her..:(*

our last photo before you leave back to Sabah...
 and probably the last photo until our convocation..
thanks for being such a nice roommate..
thanks for being there for me whenever i need someone to rant and talk to throughout my university life..
and i know i will never get to find another one better than you..
i know i am so gonna miss you loads from now onwards..
you will always be my best roommate for life..
do take care..

and I MISS YOU Christelle Wong..

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received