i feel unhappy..though

Monday, January 20, 2014

wow!!!..for the first time ever...
i actually logged into my Gmail account with the company's laptop...
and for the first time every also...
i am blogging in the office using the company's laptop...
do not know why but this sudden urge of blogging my current situation is just so so necessary right now...
and when i said sudden urge...
usually it is related with unhappy stuffs that i need to record it down...
*in case i forget bout this next time..but how could i forget..wtf*
well it is not exactly unhappy...
it might be something to be happy about but somehow...
there is also this one part of me that feel unhappy..:(

i randomly received this message from WaiChong on Skype...

you see..my first thought was not *really?! means i can leave this company early?!*...
it actually sounds like this...
*wtf?! am i really that terrible that i don't even deserve to stay for another 21 days of my internship?!*
sounds logic right to have such thought?
i know my boss is not very satisfied with my performance all this while...
*which i don't know why*
first of all he said my testing was not good enough...
*which i also got no idea why because i followed exactly the template that his staff gave me*
then he offered to send me over to Singapore for a two weeks training there...
because he said the reason why my testing is not good enough...
it is because i got no proper guidance here in KL with the development team...
then when i actually wanted to agree on his offer...
and asked him how much allowance he planned to give me...
he dropped the whole offer straight after two days not replying my e-mail..-_-
*which i also had no idea at all why..he said he would sponsored me at the first place!!!*

and now he is asking me to leave early...
just because he does not allows interns to take so many days leaves...
i applied for four days and you release me twenty-one days earlier?!
*what the heck?!*
well the offer was pretty good because i am dying to leave this company...
*as soon as possible*
i should be happy that they actually release me early...
but at the same time it really make me feel like...
*why can't you let me stay for another 21 days to complete my 24 weeks internship?!*
well..maybe 15 days...but still a lot!!!..><

WaiChong could not help me much on this so i approach boss immediately...

my concern now is will my boss inform my uni regarding my early release...
because if yes i might not be passing my internship already...
like i mentioned earlier...
i am required to complete 24 weeks of internship in order to get a PASS..-_-
i really do not mind leaving early to be honest...
because i got nothing much to do here also besides rotting...
*and Facebook and see online deals most of the days*
provided that the company does not need to inform to uni about it...
and WaiChong is able to sign off my remaining daily reports on my logbook...
basically WaiChong has already agreed to secretly sign my logbook...
so my only concern is how boss gonna deal with my uni side only...
if he does not plan to inform my uni anything...
i can just go off even at this moment also...

pretty saddening right that my boss sounds like i do not even worth a penny to stay for another day..:(
yes i do not want to stay either~

*waiting for reply and conclusion*

took me almost half the day to talk to him...
keep on and off..-_-

since he is not being very polite to to me...
so i went the not-so-polite way to approach him also...
and this is what i got in the end...

see..after all the frustrations this is what i get in the end...
basically he only gives me two options
option 1:
leaves are not going to be approved...
and you will have to leave early from internship...
 if you insist to be on leave...
option 2:
leaves are not going to be approved...
and you will have to cancel your leaves...
and you can stay till the end of your internship...
and come back work on the 4th February 2014...

*fuck you boss!!!*

i left with no choice...
because i know uni will definitely not going to allow students to leave early...
before completing 24 weeks internship...
so i have to cancel all my leaves now...
i think he never want to approve my application for 30th January as well...
because it took him like 12 minutes to say 'Yes' for my leave...
and only said so when i asked..-_-

no more 'bai nian' like the previous years...
and no more travelling to his place this year...

*fuck you boss!!!*

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received