EmilyUni

end of my internship

Friday, February 21, 2014

21st February 2014

this day would probably be one of my most-long-awaited day...
been praying days and nights to wish for time to fly faster...
and thank god this day has finally arrives...
this day marks the final and very last day of my internship...
this day also marks the pit stop for my rotting days at Pulsesync Sdn Bhd...
finally after 24 weeks i am now officially ending my internship!!!..:D
*hooray!!!*

i do not know why...
but i kind of get to know from Alan and previous colleagues (whom already resigned during my internship period)...
that i sort of get this so called privileged treatments from my colleagues...
which previous interns never get...
such as the priority of making decisions and etc..o.0
*why the heck it sounded a bit like i'm a dai ga jie like that*
MeiTeen (ex-colleague) kept telling me that...
'they very sayang you wan'..-_-
*which i never realised or felt it so much*
but today's farewell lunch indirectly made me realised this point...
i get to know from Alan that previously...
they will default any farewell lunch for the about-to-leave staffs at Kim Gary...
nowhere else but only Kim Gary...
MeiTeen and PuiYee farewell lunch were made at Kim Gary as well...
so i thought mine would be the same too and i never think where to eat at all...
until this morning WaiChong randomly reminded me to think where to have lunch..o.0
in my mind i was asking 'not the usual Kim Gary?'...
i thought WaiChong was joking so still i never think where to eat...
until we reach Mid Valley everyone was waiting for me to make decision..><
so embarrassed that i couldn't decide on what to eat...
then they suggested on Chili's and went on with it without hesitation...
*wow? right?*

WaiChong also kept asked me to order dessert...
but i was very shy to order because i know they will be paying for my lunch...
so i went on with the Lunch Combo...

Country Fried Chicken Crispers
price at RM22.95
three extra crispy Chicken Crispers served with homestyle fries and your choice of black pepper gravy, BBQ sauuce, honey-mustard or ranch dressing

the serving is definitely cut by half because the price is also half the original price...
it looks very small the moment they served us...
but i guess the amount was just nice for me..:)
should have change the fries to mashed potato because their mashed potato is so good...

the Lunch Combo also comes with an appetiser...
with selection of soup of the day of salad...
i chose Chicken Mushroom Soup...
just a very small bowl in this Lunch Combo...
but the soup texture is very thick that this small bowl is actually quite filling..:)

they even ordered the Bottomless Tostada Chips...
price at RM14.00
warm and crispy tostada chips serve with flavourful home-made salsa

this was just to extend our lunch hours longer...
we managed to top up this chips twice...
the salsa sauce is good but the taste is too strong i cannot dip too much at one time...

the Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant branch that i visited is at
Lot G(E)-12, Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: +603 2287 0788
Business Hours: 1100 - 0000 everyday
link to their official website

i also get to take this back with me...
which is actually not supposed to be allowed...
i am supposed to be returning this as this is part of the company property...
but WaiChong allowed me to keep this..:)
*thank you*

though i am not a very good helper throughout these 24 weeks...
i am glad that everyone is very good to me...

thanks WaiChong for being such a good and helpful supervisor...
you are very willing to teach and clear my curiosity though sometimes things that i asked never related to my task at all...
thanks Alan for being such a good friend and companion in the office...
i guess you are the person i talk to the most throughout these 24 weeks...
and not to forget you waiting for me to leave the office and accompany me till KL Sentral station everyday...
thanks Jean and CheeChong...
CheeChong with his never ending jokes...
and Jean also a very patient 'teacher'...

i know i am dying to leave this company...
but i definitely going to miss each and everyone of you...
take care and i hope we will still be keeping in touch in the future...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received