failed to make it to SWIFT

Monday, February 10, 2014

finally received a reply after waiting for weeks...
was looking forward that it would be a good news...
unfortunately disappointment took place the moment i opened up the email..-_-
*big sigh*

i was pretty confident that i would get this job offer already...
because i was called back for the second interview that time...
which means i was at the top placements over other candidates...
but *another big sigh*

Juee said it is probably because of my employment start date...
because i told them that i can only starts my job in April...
though i did wrote on my CV that my employment date is on 1st March 2014 onwards...

no idea what went wrong that i ended up failing my only to-look-forward application...
but i guess i will only start applying for jobs again after my internship ends...
cannot afford to absent for another day already with such greedy boss around...
so i guess my only plan now is to head back to Kuantan after my internship?
and will only travel back to KL when is needed for interview purpose...

*i think i am so going to miss my baby*

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received