for the third time already

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

i had urinary tract infection attacked me again this afternoon...
when i was in the office...
i had history on this before twice so i am not surprised that it attacks me once again...
but what i am surprised of is that...
*why the hell you have to come when i am working?!*
because it brings loads of troubles to me when this infection attacks...

what is Urinary Tract Infection you may ask...
well it is a bladder infection that affects part of the urinary tract...
it causes one to have painful urination and either frequent urination or urge to urinate (or both)...
*i have all these symptoms..and very often too*
a more severe case may cause one to have fever, nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting as well
*had these for my previous history..about few months back only*
you may want to read more if you are curious...
source from Wikipedia 

so like i said..this afternoon...
it was fine all the while...
until that one time that i needed to go toilet and pee...
and i started to feel a very light pain sensation on my tract...
from there i started to suspect that my UTI is back already...
since then i forced myself to drink water as much as i could take...
i urinated and then went back to my place to work...
in less than 5 minutes i had this urge to pee again...
and this urge to pee got stronger and stronger each time...
and it got more and more painful each time too...
even when i stopped drinking for awhile...
this urge never stop..><


peed to an extent that i had blood in my urine...
*wtf*
i knew this time it got worse from the previous times...
because this is the first time i peed blood..><
i was so worried i called baby and asked him to come over at night...
to bring me to the doctor...

i could not wait for the couple to finish work...
so i decided to walk back home alone...
because i could not hold me bladder at all..><
*too much pain*
when i reached home i told AhYi about it...
and asked her where to look for female doctor...
*i am more comfortable with lady doctor than male doctor*
even mummy insisted me to go for female doctor also...
too bad the gynecologist was already closed...
so i decided to bear with the pain and wait till next day...

asked baby not to come over anymore since there is not any doctor available...
but baby came all the way here just to pay me a visit...
*baby looked tired from all day works yet he came for me*
though there is nothing much he can do to ease my pain...
though it was just an hour plus visit...
i am glad that he made it here to comfort and cuddle me..
and i guess he is all i need when i feel unwell...

going to see doctor without baby tomorrow..:(

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received