EmilyFeels

hate staying in this house

Saturday, February 15, 2014

yea yea..-_- ranting time again...
*gosh!! why the fuck i am always the one to go through all these shits!!!*
bare with me if i accidentally write too many WTF in this post..><

so yesterday was the pathetic-enough Valentine's night...
bad things just never stop..-_-
when i actually got home yesterday night at around 1.00am...
PoPo left the door opened widely and left the light switched off...
and she was sitting on the recliner chair with her a little pissed off face...
*what the fuck is wrong again?!*
asked her why she had the door open so big...
and she answered me with her a little pissed off voice that sounded like...
'wait you come back lar..what time now? why back so late?'
*and what the fuck is wrong again?!*
she immediately had the door closed and locked...
and went straight to bed...
not bothering to look at me even for half a second...
*what the FUCK again?!*

i asked her for key before i go out...
i did MENTIONED to her that i WILL NOT BE BACK SO EARLY...
she was the one who said that she will wait for me...
said she wanted to wash her laundries and shower...
and will not be sleeping so early...
i INSISTED for the key actually because usually she will done doing all these by midnight...
but she insisted not to give and said she will be waiting for me...
okie fine..i went out with baby without any key...

and the next day which is today...
she was complaining to Juee that she did not get enough sleep last night...
complaining that she almost fell asleep washing vegetables in the kitchen...
sounded like this...
'haiya..so sleepy cannot even concentrate on my cutttings..last night wait for someone to come back until so late'
*WHAT THE FUCK?!*
what did you said when i asked for key?!
you were the one insisted not to give...
i did clarified that i will be home late but you said you wanted to wait...
and now you complain for waiting till so late?!
Juee was helping me to tell her that i asked for key but she was the one who refused to give...
guess what she revealed?..o.0
she mentioned to Juee that...
MOM WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD POPO NOT TO GIVE ME KEY WHENEVER I GO OUT...
now i fucking understand why the hell she insisted so much on not giving me key at all!!!


see...MOM AGAIN!!!
mom mom mom mom...
what is all these fucking commands and orders for?!!
not only you put spies in the house to spy me 24 hours...
having your them to report to you where i go every time i am out...
*thank god i have sisters to back me up and support me*
you even give ridiculous orders that i never know but you made me to obey all these fucking shits?!
you sounded and acted so scary like an evil mother you know...
since when i have all these shits to obey when i am in Kuantan?!
*NO..NOT AT ALL*

you never bother who i go out with when i am in Kuantan...
you never bother to know where i go when i am in Kuantan...
i do not even have curfew when i am in Kuantan...
basically you never control me when i am in Kuantan...
but why you want to control me so much when i am in KL?!
just because my boyfriend is also in KL?!
you are so worry that i go out with this guy that you have to find out where i go and who i go out with?!
just because you dislike him and hate me going out with him?!
*i assure you i will go out more often with my boyfriend!!!*

this is not the way to control me alright?!
the more you control the more rebellious i will behave...
i swear on this!!!

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received