EmilyLife

home again

Monday, February 24, 2014

it is Monday without monday blues at all..:D
felt so relax to wake up naturally without the alarm clock at 7.30am...
and something to look forward to as well...
guess what i am back in my Kuantan again temporarily...
to give a short break to myself and of course to look for jobs..:)

staying home would be the best option i could come out with...
rather than staying in KL because i know somehow staying aimlessly in KL...
will somehow be troublesome for my relatives...
well you know..financial matters...
the needs for my relatives to pay for my part of living...
to pay for my food and stuffs like that...
*yea..you know what i mean*
so to avoid any troubles for me myself and for them...
coming back to my own home is the best choice of all....
though i know i will be missing baby so so much...
but i guess just for a short period of time...
till i get to secure myself with a job i will be back in KL..:)

so i brought company back as well...
FatFat!!!
i went through quite some problems in order to get permission to get this little rascal back...
with Mummy complaining on hygiene and the no-pet-at-home rule...
i got so upset knowing that i will not be bringing FatFat back...
thank god AhYi was nice enough to convince Mummy...
and in the end FatFat is coming home with me..:)
with one condition that FatFat has to be placed outside the house..><
i almost give up to bring him back already...
such tiny creature to be placed outside is like putting his life on risk...
 but luckily when Mummy saw FatFat when i showed her...
*i tink Mummy fell for his cuteness too..LOL?*
Mummy finally offered a spot for FatFat at the dining room...
just right beside my tortoises..:)

i will be getting him a new cage tomorrow i just hope he gets better after this...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received