i fall in love all over again

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

the Chinese New Year breaks ended yesterday...
and i am back to my workplace this morning...
feeling really blue and tiring of course...
blue because everyone is still having their breaks enjoying their new year holidays...
but i had to drag myself up early morning to get back to work...
tiring because i has not been getting enough sleeps few days back...
and unavoidable arguments in between...

i was very down because of the CNY: Cho3 incident...
plus we did not really contact each other during these few days of holidays...
*not that i don't want to find him but it was him who went MIA*
i got pissed off easily when it comes to him being cold to me...
and until today he insisted to come over to pay me a visit...
i was still very angry at him that i ended up replying his messages in a very cold manner...
got pissed off again because it took him like almost forever to reply my text...
i loss patience and i called him few minutes after...
only to find that he was actually sleeping..-_-
i got so angry that i yelled at him telling him not to come anymore...
get back to your slumberland rather than take all the troubles to come over...

not long after that he called and asked me to open the door...
*he is here?*
well i was not at all shock over his arrival...
waited at the door for him to climb up to PoPo's house...
feeling annoyed and angry of course...
but to my surprise...
*no idea how and what happen actually*
the moment i saw it was really him...
my mood swung 360 degree...
i felt more than happy to actually see him here right in front of my door...
it felt weird...
all my anger all my annoyance were vanished in no time...
no idea how to describe it...
i do not know if anyone of you ever feel this way before...
but i am quite sure that this is the first time i had such feeling...
never happen before on his previous visits to my place...

at that moment i realised that i actually fall in love with you all over again...

which was also the night that i felt the real intimacy with you again 
i feel close to you again 

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received