off from work for a day

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

could not sleep well last night...
 because i had to walk through and fro the toilet for so many times..><
for each time it made me sit on the toilet bowl for minutes...
just to force myself to clear my bladder as much as possible...
*painful night indeed*

thanks AhYi for calling the doctor early in the morning...
to ensure that the gynae is around before walking in to the clinic...
i had to go to the clinic in the morning...
following AhYi out to fetch her children to schools...
she dropped me to the clinic and accompanied awhile...
before she find out it is almost time for the cousin sisters to head to schools...
i was waiting there all alone after AhYi left...
waited for quite some time actually before my turn to go in...

the moment i settled down beside the doctor...
well the first thing she asked was not about me...
she was asking me who was the one with me just now..-_-
well they know each other of course but never contacted for long...
since AhYi gave birth to the little girl...
the doctor was asking me what is AhYi's name...
she mentioned: "Alice don't know what's her full name already"..-_-
*okie she damn remember my AhYi*

then came to my part already...
told her about my condition...
and plenty of questions coming out from her...
and she seems to be a very strict and fierce doctor..><
i was not very comfortable talking to her...
because she sounded as though...
every single part of my body has problems...
kept complaining that my body is very weak and pale...
and kept telling me what she will need to do to get my body better...
and said that i have no interest with her talking..-_-
indeed i was not interested at all because all i cared was her prescription to ease my UTI only...
about the weakness and paleness of my body...
i think i am fine with that for 24 years of my life..-_-

so yea got my medicine finally...
and a day off medical cert of course...

a day off from work feels really good...
despite all the pain you are going through...
i felt so relaxed after coming back from the clinic...
and got myself a cold bath and dozed myself to my slumberland in the afternoon..:)

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received