EmilyFriends

internship, OFFICIALLY DONE

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

has planned to back uni already few days back...
but it seemed like there were always these obstacles...
came along whenever i have decided to go on that day..-_-
*tsk tsk*

my first plan to head back to campus was last Thursday...
and my only intention is to submit my both ZhangBin's and my internship reports and logbooks...
when i told Jessephine about it as i also planned to meet up with her...
after dropping those things at the faculty...
from there i got to know..well i already know but i forgotten..><
*and thank god she reminded me*
that i can also collect my academic transcripts already from BPA...
but at the same time she also kind of discouraged me to go on that day...
because she said there are too many procedures to go through in order to collect my transcripts...
that i will be needing go to different offices to get their official stamps...
because it was already around 2pm...
i will not be able to settle all those procedures in such a short time...
and for that i dropped my plan of returning to campus that day..-_-
she then suggested me to come back on Tuesday so that i am able to go with Sokkeng...
so yea..Tuesday that i decided...

and pathetically on Monday announcement on the BB1M vouchers collection was out...
and the collection day fell on Wednesday...
*which is today*
so in the end i postponed again till Wednesday...
so that i could settle everything in one day...
submit documents..book vouchers..and transcripts...

and guess what?..-_-
*yes you've guessed it right*
got a call from WeiTheng in the morning...
telling me that BPA office will be closed on both Wednesday and Thursday...
for the BB1M collection and also UMP Open Day...
*like WTF!!!*
SokKeng and WeiTheng were lucky enough that they both managed to collect their transcripts...
because the BPA office was about to close when they reached there...
*so i am the only superb unlucky one!!!*
they also told me that we are not entitled for the book vouchers...
because our status are 'GRADUATED'..-_- 
*bubye RM250!!!.:(*
but i decided not to drag anymore on my documents...
because we are given only two weeks to submit after our internship ends...
and this is already the second week...
plus i have other people report with me as well...
i cannot afford to hold people's things for too long that it might be risky...
so yes..decided to just go and submit my internship documents only..-_-
*brilliant..if i know all these would happen..i would have just go back last Thursday*

submitted all these report and i can say...
I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY COURSEWORKS..:D
*academic transcript already out..and we are already 'GRADUATED'..no idea why we still need to waste papers to submit..as if there is anyone that bother to read them*

right after dropping by at the faculty office...
i headed to C12 to meet with the 'leftover' people in uni that i know...
i brought some Anglia and packet drinks and some titbits along...
because i know we are so going to chat non-stop in the room...
 we chatted till almost around 5pm...
and Mummy started asking where am I...
because i was supposed to fetch her and take catering and fetch Bro from school..-_-

a picture with them before flying back to Kuantan...
glad that i made it back to uni today...
till we meet again..:)

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received