EmilyCareer

Job Hunts: rejected by Swisslog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

after three weeks of waiting i finally received a reply that i have been long awaited for...
a reply on my job application from Swisslog...
after looking forward for three weeks i got back a disappointed email...
been emailing and calling for the past three weeks to ask for my application status...
because they did not get back to me for too long that i thought they totally ignored my application...
there was one time that i felt so frustrated because they did not reply my email at all...
 that i took the guts to just call and ask...
and all they could tell me was the hiring manager was on working trip...
and will only be back in one week time...
and one week later..few minutes ago...
they emailed me to inform me that my application was not successful...
how sad was that..:( 
i was upset because i aimed to want to enter this company so much...
but i knew this day would come after the creepy interview with the HR manager the other day...
if you could still remember i did blogged about my interview with Swisslog here...

well nothing can be done but to accept the face that i have been rejected...
*oucchh..so harsh!!!*

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received