EmilyBirthday

the after birthday's birthday

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

did not expect anything after my birthday...
well i think my this year's birthday is rather pathetic...
because it was rather 'quiet' on my actual birthday..:(
just a very casual dinner with baby boy and that is all...

got a belated birthday cake when i got home from KL the other day...
Chocolate Indulgence cake from Secret Recipe...
though it was a belated one but it is better than none i guess...
because birthday cake is compulsory for me on birthday...
so i never want a cake-less birthday...

and then i received a surprise present from my airen JieYin...
when i went over to her house to hang out this evening...
she purposely asked me to go over to her house so that she could pass this to me...
it was really very nice of her to still 'have the heart' to do something for my birthday...
we have never really been celebrating birthday for our gang...
since everyone of us went on our separate ways to study...
i am so glad that she still made the effort to buy me a present...
*guilty already because i did not do anything for her on her birthday..:(*

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received