EmilyCareer

Job Hunts: rejected by Brightree

Monday, May 05, 2014

my second job interview throughout my job hunting season...
thought this could at least be a choice for me...
but i guess i was just expecting too much from their compliments from the interview with them..-_-
waited for a week plus and since then i started to lose hope on it already...
hesitated on my confidence too...
and without keeping myself thinking and dragging for too long...
or rather just waiting and waiting and more waiting...
i decided to send them an email to get clarification on my application status...
immediately i got a reply from them...
*like in fucking no time!!!*
and yerp..got REJECTED ONCE AGAIN..-_-
i actually got rather pissed off with them...
than being disappointed that i failed to go through the interview...

your people told me that i will get a reply no matter it is successful or not...
by all means you should have come back with my status the moment you made your decision for not hiring me and not when i asked for it!!!!
waited for so long and all you could ever replied was my profile does not fit your company...
if that is so you should not have invited me to your interview at the first place...
i did not apply for this position you are the one approached me...
don't you think this is a bit too irresponsible to just ignore the failed candidates...
when you SAID YOU WILL COME BACK TO US NO MATTER HOW??!! 

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received