EmilyAtISA

double the happiness

Friday, March 06, 2015

it has been about seven months now working with my current company...
I think it is very important in a company to treat their staffs as their important asset...
throughout these few months...
I might not be engaged to many projects...
but I guess this one major project I am currently taking has bring me quite a great satisfaction..:)

I have yet to have confirmation with the company...
in order words I am still under probation because probation is 12 months here...
and obviously no increment nor salary review would take place in this 1 year time...
but I cannot believe that I actually got an increment!!!..:)
I appreciate as much as the company appreciates me...
this is the very first increment in my life and of course...
feeling very grateful and at the same time feeling very motivated to work as well..:)

today is also my performance review day...
a partially casual discussion with my manager...
and my project manager was asked to join in the discussion too...

I am currently engaged to a load testing project...
whereby there are actually a number of issues pending on our side due to scripting error issues...
and this is definitely not a simple-to-solve issue...
because concerned has been raised to oversea support and they have yet to solve the problem...

both of them praised me on my good performance and ability to cope well..:)
due to the current issues we are facing in this project...
manager thinks that I am able to learn and deal with users all by myself..:)
as most of the time I am working alone on site without senior and project manager around...

not trying to boast or anything...
but you will definitely feel more motivated to contribute to your company more,..
when all your hard works are known and appreciated...
so far I am very grateful and happy with my current career...
and of course I do hope more of these to take place in the near future...

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received