Nuffnang

living with bulging teeth for quarter of a century

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

being pretty is what every girl dreamt to be...
and you will see yourself pretty as long as you have the confident in yourself...
but I believed not every girl can feel like it...
not when you think you are somewhat different from other people...

I am pretty much happy with how I am now...
I have superb long healthy hair which probably has zero split ends..
I have big eyes with deep double eyelids and I can sparkle them more by wearing coloured contact lenses...
I have tons of moles on my face but I can just conceal them anytime I wish to...
I am quite "hairy" with plenty of visible hair grown on my whole body...
but I can manage to get rid of them with hair removal cream...
everything seems to be "fixable' within my ability...
BUT THERE IS THIS ONE THING which is out of my ability to fix..(
my TEETH..:(

almost all my cousins of my generation have what I call it as the vampire teeth...
the girls have one which make us the semi-vampires...
and the boys have two which make them the real vampires..:p

I am of the slightly "extraordinary" one...
because my teeth are all extra big and long compared to my siblings...
just imagine a horse or a rat teeth on me...
yerp..that is basically how I feel myself since god knows when..><

not only there are big and long...
they are all slightly bended outwards which makes me look like a Donald Duck too..-_-
*rat and horse and now transforming to a duck!!!*
I can never take side angle picture because it will definitely end up like this...

my upper teeth are standing at the front row while my lower teeth are at the back...
naturally when I have my mouth closed it eventually put a pressure pushing my upper teeth more outwards...
as day goes by I feel that my teeth are bulging out more and more..:(
to an extent that I will automatically used my fingers to push them inwards...
psychologically convincing myself that this will one day help to push back in my bulging teeth..-_-

as I grew older I realised that these teeth are dragging down my confidence...
especially since puberty started where I begun learning to make myself look presentable...
like I said everything is fixable except for these teeth!!!
getting them fixed is definitely very costly...
I did tried putting my name on the waiting list at government hospital...
but years and years of waiting..and probably still waiting?..-_-

despite my ugly smiles I never like hiding them...
I smile like usual though I know I do not have nice teeth...
because I never know how to not smile without seeing teeth..><
*except for selfies..*

but sometimes you will not realise that you smile too hard until you look back at the pictures..:(

behold my natural yet bulging smiles...



so there is basically not much angle I can take a nice picture of myself...
I never hate that I am born this way but I do believe there is way to get thing fixed...
just a matter of time and money..$$$

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received