Nuffnang

Nuffnang Premiere Screening - Demonic

Thursday, March 19, 2015

it has been ages since I ever got an invite to a special screening...
yes I have not been very active previously so I think I deserve not to get any..-_-
so this would be the very first premiere screening  I receive this year...
and it is a horror movie!!!..:o

none other than the epic spiritual movie Demonic from James Wan again....
I tried not to post any creepy ghost pictures here thus not much of pictures...
and yea I covered my eyes most of the time throughout this one and a half hour movie...
so my story telling might be a little bit skipping of here and there..:p

it all started of with a horrific crime scene in an abandoned villa that is believed to be haunted...
and this house is said to belong to a murderer lady named *something Livingston*...
where she had murdered several people 25 years ago...
in the house detective Mark Lewis searched the whole house...
*which was very scary because I kept thinking there will be ghost jumping out..wtf!!!*
and found a few dead bodies and a survivor John...
he got rescued to a barn outside the house and was questioned by a psychologist Dr Klein...
whereby flashbacks of the story before the murders took place...

there were this bunch of so called friends to John's girlfriend Michelle *she's pregnant*...
whom are superb obsessed with spiritual stuffs and declared themselves as the ghost hunters...
they decided to visit this house of the Livingston after they knew about John having this weird dream about seeing his mother Sarah Matthews in this house...

to make a spiritual connection to the other side...
well in order to do so they need to find a spot with the highest frequency which means that particular spot have "something" there..*wtf*
so yea in between the search they set up lots of cameras around the house to find out if there's anything caught on the camera...
and this was when all those creepy things and shadows took place...
which was also the time I covered my eyes from watching it..><


but the fact is that "John" was the one up to all these...
or I would said it was not John at all it was *I think* the lady Livingston...
she was trying to re-create the murder events she did 25 years back...
she possessed into John's body and John was the one killing the rest of the hunting crews...
but Michelle was kept in a cell by her...
at almost the end of the movie, Detective Mark Lewis found Michelle alive in the cell...
and the dead John in the house...
the one undergoing investigation in the barn with Dr Klein was the awaken spirit..><
nothing was seen on the recorded video between the doctor and "John"..*wtf!!!
which means from the beginning where Detective found John survived it was actually the spirit!!!

the spirit was then possessed into Michelle's baby...
and that was the end of this movie...
I think there will be a second part from this in the next movie...
where Michelle going to give birth to the baby and the spirit of lady Livingston awaken once again...

I guess I skipped a lot of interesting yet scary parts in the movie...
but these are all I could recall from what I watched..:p

my movie date for the night was my pretty cousin sister Jowynn...
whom are crazy in love to watch horror movie...
she looked nowhere but the big screen in front of her from the beginning till the end..><
*the fearless one*

thank you Nuffnang for the premiere screening and I look forward to more next time..:)
#NNPremiereScreening #Demonic

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received