KenEmily

our 7th year of togetherness

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

*writing this to him but I know he will never read my blog..wtf*

dear Ng Ken Wei...

I would probably be the only remember this date since seven years ago...
yes..today marks the 7th year of us being together...
since 11th March 2008...

just to let you know and to remind myself as well...
the 6th year was indeed a tough year for us...
I know I say this almost every year of our anniversary...
because it has never been easy for us...
but for now at least we are not miles apart anymore...
we are no longer in long distance relationship compare to the previous years...
now that I have started my career in KL which brings me closer to you...
I believe this is the reason why I am dying to find a job in KL...
just to be close to you...
though there is still a 25km distance..:p

it is our 7th year...
and Chinese believe that if one couple still don't get married after the 7th year...
they will eventually break up...
nah!!!..I do not believe in such myth...
but still I do wish we can have a step further in our relationship...
I had always wished that you are my Prince Charming and I am your Cinderella...
but wish remains still a wish and still wishing..:)

another year anniversary that we are not able to celebrate together...
but it's alright baby..:)
I wish you to recover soon and come back as soon as possible okie?..:)
I will be waiting for your good news here...
hopefully you will come back to me next week..:)
I am here to take care of your Rockie boy and your fishes at home..:)

Happy 7th Year Anniversary baby boy..
I love You..

♥ your bii

You Might Also Like

0 response(s) received